FİGES provides the following engineering services (design, analysis and prototype manufacture), training and software for aeronautical and its subsystems.
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis) applications in structural integrity, strength of materials and structural stability, fatigue, vibration, acoustic, crash, blast, ballistic and shock calculations,
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) applications in aerodynamic, aerolastic applications and flutter calculations,
- MBD (Multi Body Dynamics) applications such as flap motion and landing gear analysis,
- Electromagnetic shielding and heat transfer calculations,
- Modeling and simulation studies on mechanical, hydraulic, electronic and mechatronic subsystems of aeronautical and space vehicle platforms and controller development for these systems using System Engineering and Model-Based Design methodolgy,
- Functional modelling sizing, simulations, analyses and peformance optimization studies of jet and turbo engines.